Trailrun @ West Palisades
|Event Location:||West Palisades|
|Date(s) & Time:||Sun, Apr 1 2012 7:00 am >> Sun, Apr 1 2012 8:20 am|
|Registration Opens:||Tue, Mar 20 2012 10:50 pm|
|Registration Cut Off:||Sat, Mar 31 2012 11:59 pm|
|Event Duration:||1 Hours 20 Minutes|
|Difficulty Rating:||D4: Moderate to Difficult|
Email Trip Leader(s)
You must be logged in to get the Trip Leader contact information.
|Who's Invited:||Members Only, 21 And Older Only|
|Maximum Group Size:||8|
|Minimum Group Size:||3|
|Number Registered So Far:||2 / 0 (To see who's signed up, log in to the Member Area)|
|Are Dogs Permitted:||No|
Join me for a leisure jog around the park. Typically I go quite slow. Some might even be able to walk fast and keep up. The goal here is to generate aerobic capacity to facilitate more efficient oxygen transfer to our muscle groups. We call it steady state. So we will attempt to maintain a minimum fitness level while venturing through the forest for 60 minutes, that's one hour folks!
|How to Get There:|
From northbound Interstate 75
From southbound Interstate 75
From eastbound Interstate 285
- Take exit 20 - Interstate 75 S/US 41/Cumberland Boulevard
- Keep left at fork to Interstate 75 S/Cumberland Boulevard, go 0.6 miles.
- Keep left at fork to Cumberland Boulevard, go 0.4 miles.
- Turn right at Cumberland Boulevard, go 0.3 miles.
- Turn left at US 41 S/GA 3 S/Cobb Parkway SE, go 0.6 miles park entrance is on your right.
* We encourage all members to follow our Etiquette Guidelines while participating in AOC events.
|Cost Includes:||$3.00 parking fee|
Cancellation/Partial Attendance: Please review the AOC cancellation policy.