AOC Rock-n-Grill Fest 2018
|Event Type:||AOC Picnic|
|Event Location:||CRNRA Ed Center|
|Date(s) & Time:||Sat, Jul 14 2018 5:00 pm >> Sat, Jul 14 2018 8:00 pm|
|Registration Opens:||Sun, Apr 29 2018 8:00 pm|
|Registration Cut Off:||Wed, Jul 11 2018 7:00 pm|
|Event Duration:||3 Hours|
|Difficulty Rating:||D1: Easy|
Email Trip Leader(s)
You must be logged in to get the Trip Leader contact information.
|Member Cost:||$15.00/Person (See Detailed Cost Info Below)|
|Who's Invited:||Members Only, 21 And Older Only|
|Maximum Group Size:||75|
|Minimum Group Size:||40|
|Number Registered So Far:||61 / 0 (To see who's signed up, log in to the Member Area)|
|Are Dogs Permitted:||No|
Come Celebrate the AOC at Rock-n-Grill Fest 2018!!
($15 Cover Charge for Food, Fun and Music)
The Grill - Master Chef Larry Cooper will be cooking dinner, steak, chicken, a vegetarian option along with potatoes, vegetable, cold refreshments and dessert.
Dance and sing to The Altanta Outdoor Band. Classic Rock to todays hits. Want to get on stage and belt out a tune with the band let us know.
We will have some great items we will be raffling and tickets can be purchased at the picnic.
This is an ADULT ONLY activity just like all AOC events. The park does not allow alcohol. The AOC is not responsible for any alcohol you bring.
Along with this event look for a morning volunteer opportunity to give back to the CRNRA for allowing us the generous use of their facilities.
|How to Get There:|
Jones Bridge Unit, Chattahoochee National Recreation Area,
3803 Barnwell Rd.
Johns Creek, GA 30022
From GA 400, take exit 7A, and go East 4.4 miles to the junction of Barnwell Rd. Turn left onto Barnwell Rd, and travel 0.8 miles to CRNRA Ed Center on the right.
Please make payment within 5 days of registering for the event. After the cut off date of July 11th, you will be on the waitlist and if moved over, payment will need to be made within 24 hours.
Important information for paid events in which payment is managed through the AOC:
- Payment must be received by the payment due date and prior to participation in the event.
- Some paid events require a minimum number of registered participants. If that number is not met, the event will be canceled and refunds will be issued to those who have already paid.
- Third-party vendors often require damage deposits. Each registrant agrees to be liable for and required to reimburse the Atlanta Outdoor Club for any withheld deposits due to the actions of or damages caused by that registrant.
- No partial payments. All registrants must pay the posted Member Cost regardless of any agreement you may have with any party involved in the event.
- Read the event description carefully for additional information, and contact the trip leader(s) with any questions.
* We encourage all members to follow our Etiquette Guidelines while participating in AOC events.
|Cost & Payment:|
PAYMENT MUST BE MADE BY July 11th. Sorry, there will be absolutely no refunds on this event after the July 11th cut off.
Members can use the PayPal button to pay even if they don't have a PayPal account!
|Payment Cut Off:||Payment must be received by the AOC on Wed, Jul 11 2018.|
|Make a Payment:||Click here for the details. PLEASE PAY AFTER YOU HAVE SIGNED UP BELOW.|
Cancellation/Partial Attendance: Please review the AOC cancellation policy.
Sorry, there will be absolutely no refunds on this event after the July 11th cutoff.
This event takes place rain or shine.