Events > Payment Info
Some events require prepayment. Your reservation for these events is not complete until you have
paid for the event prior to the registration cut-off date. Check the event details to find out if
money should be paid to the club to reserve your spot. There are also instances when money must
be paid to an eventís outfitter upon your arrival. Payment information is included at the bottom
of every event page under "Cost & Payment." You can pay for your reservation via PayPal, Cash or
Check/Money Order. See below for details on each, listed in order of club preference.
You MUST sign up for an event prior to paying in order to guarantee your spot!
PayPal (Preferred Method)
- This allows you to pay for events using your credit or debit card as well as
automatic withdrawals from your bank account. When using PayPal, please use the
button on your Upcoming Events
Why do we Prefer PayPal?
Check or Money Order
- When you pay using PayPal you are saving work and time that would otherwise be required by our volunteers to process your payment.
- Your payment is recorded instantly! (Unless you choose the eCheck payment method.)
Knowing that your payment is complete right away allows the Trip Leader to focus more on planning a fun event.
- can be physically handed to Trena Chellino or Ralph Howard and Doug Haas no later than NOON on the event's registration cut-off date. If you prefer to mail
your payment, it must be received by the club no later than the cut-off date - so mail it in early.
Make checks and money orders out to Atlanta Outdoor Club and mail to:
P. O. Box 76352
Atlanta, GA, 30358
- must be physically handed to Trena Chellino OR Ralph Howard and Doug Haas no later than NOON the event's registration