Add this event to your calendar (Outlook, iCalendar)
Add REGISTRATION REMINDER to your calendar
AOC Annual Picnic 2016 Morgan Falls Overlook Park
|Event Type:||AOC Picnic|
|Event Location:||200 Morgan Falls Rd, Sandy Springs, GA|
|Date(s) & Time:||Sat, Aug 20 2016 4:00 pm >> Sat, Aug 20 2016 8:00 pm|
|Registration Opens:||Wed, Jun 22 2016 8:00 am|
|Registration Cut Off:||Tue, Aug 16 2016 8:00 am|
|Event Duration:||4 Hours|
|Difficulty Rating:||D1: Easy|
|Trip Leader(s):||Stacey Johnson|
Email Trip Leader(s)
You must be logged in to get the Trip Leader contact information.
|Member Cost:||$15.00/Person (See Detailed Cost Info Below)|
|Who's Invited:||Members Only, 21 And Older Only|
|Maximum Group Size:||200|
|Minimum Group Size:||40|
|Number Registered So Far:||84 / 0 (To see who's signed up, log in to the Member Area)|
|Are Dogs Permitted:||No|
Come Celebrate the 2016 AOC Annual Picnic with us!!
We'll have quality steak, chicken, a vegetarian option and potatoes prepared by Master Chef Larry Cooper. We will have non alcoholic drinks, all which will be included in your paid fee. We ask that each member bring a side item to share. We will coordinate the side items via email closer to the date. Dinner will be served at 6:00 pm. Please arrive by 6:00 pm if you plan to eat.
High Country Outfitters will have kayak rentals and SUP rentals or bring your own boat. They close at 6:00 pm so if you'd like to rent a SUP or kayak you may want to come a little early. You can reserve online at: http://www.highcountryoutfitters.com/BookNowPaddleShack-293
We will have corn hole games and horse shoes and smores around the fire after dinner.
We will have items we will be raffling, including an ENO hammock and tickets can be purchased at the picnic.
This is an ADULT ONLY activi ty just like all AOC events. Georgia state parks do not allow alcohol. The AOC is not responsible for any alcohol you bring.
|How to Get There:|
200 Morgan Falls Rd, Sandy Springs, GA
Please make payment within 5 days of registering for the event. After the cut off date of August 12th, you will be on the waitlist and if moved over, payment will need to be made within 24 hours.
Important information for paid events in which payment is managed through the AOC:
- Payment must be received by the payment due date and prior to participation in the event.
- Some paid events require a minimum number of registered participants. If that number is not met, the event will be canceled and refunds will be issued to those who have already paid.
- Third-party vendors often require damage deposits. Each registrant agrees to be liable for and required to reimburse the Atlanta Outdoor Club for any withheld deposits due to the actions of or damages caused by that registrant.
- No partial payments. All registrants must pay the posted Member Cost regardless of any agreement you may have with any party involved in the event.
- Read the event description carefully for additional information, and contact the trip leader(s) with any questions.
* We encourage all members to follow our Etiquette Guidelines while participating in AOC events.
|Cost & Payment:|
Everything mentioned in the itinerary.
PAYMENT MUST BE MADE BY AUGUST 12th. Sorry, there will be absolutely no refunds on this event after the August 12th cut off.
Members can use the PayPal button to pay even if they don't have a PayPal account!
|Payment Cut Off:||Payment must be received by the AOC on Tue, Aug 16 2016.|
|Make a Payment:||Click here for the details. PLEASE PAY AFTER YOU HAVE SIGNED UP BELOW.|
Cancellation/Partial Attendance: Please review the AOC cancellation policy.
Sorry, there will be absolutely no refunds on this event after the August 12th cutoff.
This event takes place rain or shine.