Add this event to your calendar (Outlook, iCalendar)
Add REGISTRATION REMINDER to your calendar
Indoor Rock Climbing (Stone Summit Atlanta)
|Event Type:||Indoor Climb|
|Event Location:||Stone Summit Atlanta Location|
|Date(s) & Time:||Wed, Nov 16 2016 6:30 pm >> Wed, Nov 16 2016 8:30 pm|
|Registration Opens:||Tue, Nov 8 2016 12:00 pm|
|Registration Cut Off:||Tue, Nov 15 2016 11:00 am|
|Event Duration:||2 Hours|
|Difficulty Rating:||D2: Easy to Moderate|
Email Trip Leader(s)
You must be logged in to get the Trip Leader contact information.
|Member Cost:||$11.00/Person (See Detailed Cost Info Below)|
|Who's Invited:||Members Only, 21 And Older Only|
|Maximum Group Size:||10|
|Minimum Group Size:||4|
|Number Registered So Far:||7 / 0 (To see who's signed up, log in to the Member Area)|
|Are Dogs Permitted:||No|
Please join me for an exciting and relaxing climb at Stone Summit Atlanta (SSA) indoor climbing gym. Climbers of all levels are welcome.
- If it is your first time climbing I will go through all the basics/safety step by step. There are climbing routes for all levels.
- If you want to learn how to belay I will happily teach you. At our last event every one became belay certified at SSA.
- If you are an experienced climber there are challenging routes for you to climb.
- You do not need to have any climbing gear since you can get if from SSA. You are welcome to brings your gears.
- The cost for a one day pass for our event is $11 per person and is paid to the gym (not paid to the AOC). It includes all the gear you need. This is a discount price so to get $11 day pass you need to be signed up for the event. A the registry please tell them your name and you are with the AOC to get the discount price
- First timers at Stone Summit gym: you need to sign a waiver at the registry. It takes 5 minutes and the staffs or I would be happy to help. They take you for a brief introduction tour around the gym after registration.
- After registration come find me. I am usually in the middle of the gym right in front of the entrance door on the mattresses (warming up and stretching)
- The event is approximately 2 hours. You can stay longer or leave earlier as you wish.
- We may do some bouldering if anyone is interested.
- I need to mention that the gym is going to be very busy in the evening so you may need to wait to get to the route that you want to climb. But I guarantee that you will get some good climbs.
|How to Get There:|
Address: 3701 Presidential Pkwy, Atlanta, GA 30340
* We encourage all members to follow our Etiquette Guidelines while participating in AOC events.
Entrance Fee / Gear Rental
|Make a Payment:||Although there is a cost for this event, you do not pay through the AOC. Please review the event details carefully for information about how/where to make your payment.|
Cancellation/Partial Attendance: Please review the AOC cancellation policy.