Add this event to your calendar (Outlook, iCalendar)
Add REGISTRATION REMINDER to your calendar
Holiday Social - Dry County Brewing Company
|Event Type:||Holiday Social|
|Event Location:||1500 Lockhart Drive, NW, Kennesaw, GA 30144|
|Date(s) & Time:||Sun, Dec 1 2019 5:00 pm >> Sun, Dec 1 2019 8:00 pm|
|Registration Opens:||Wed, Nov 6 2019 8:15 am|
|Registration Cut Off:||Sun, Nov 24 2019 8:00 pm|
|Event Duration:||3 Hours|
|Difficulty Rating:||D1: Easy|
|Trip Leader(s):||Stacey Johnson|
Email Trip Leader(s)
You must be logged in to get the Trip Leader contact information.
|Member Cost:||$15.00/Person (See Detailed Cost Info Below)|
|Who's Invited:||Members Only, 21 And Older Only|
|Maximum Group Size:||200|
|Minimum Group Size:||10|
|Number Registered So Far:||91 / 0 (To see who's signed up, log in to the Member Area)|
|Are Dogs Permitted:||No|
Come on out and join the
Atlanta Outdoor Club for our annual Holiday Social at
Dry County Brewing Company, December 1st @ 5:00 pm
1500 Lockhart Drive
Kennesaw, GA 30144
The AOC will provide the main entree for this event. Your $15 contribution will pay for the venue, food and any extra items purchased for this event (supplies, prizes, etc.) We will ask that you bring a small side item and will email once members are signed up.
NO REFUNDS AFTER 11.24.19, NO EXCEPTIONS
We will have a raffle for awesome outdoor items.
Want to increase your chances at the raffle? We will be supporting the Marine Toys for Tots program again this year. If you would like to participate, please bring 1 or more new, unwrapped toys to the party. You will receive an extra raffle ticket for each toy you bring.
UGLY SWEATER THEME: We ask that you wear your ugliest Christmas or holiday sweater. There will be a prize for the ugliest sweater!
Come see why the Atlanta Outdoor Club is Atlanta's Premier Outdoor Club!
|How to Get There:|
Important information for paid events in which payment is managed through the AOC:
- Payment must be received by the payment due date and prior to participation in the event.
- Some paid events require a minimum number of registered participants. If that number is not met, the event will be canceled and refunds will be issued to those who have already paid.
- Third-party vendors often require damage deposits. Each registrant agrees to be liable for and required to reimburse the Atlanta Outdoor Club for any withheld deposits due to the actions of or damages caused by that registrant.
- No partial payments. All registrants must pay the posted Member Cost regardless of any agreement you may have with any party involved in the event.
- Read the event description carefully for additional information, and contact the trip leader(s) with any questions.
* We encourage all members to follow our Etiquette Guidelines while participating in AOC events.
|Cost & Payment:|
The party, the venue, the food, the raffle, the ulgy sweater contest with prizes and a great time! How can you beat that for $15.00?
|Payment Cut Off:||Payment must be received by the AOC on Sun, Nov 24 2019.|
|Make a Payment:||Click here for the details. PLEASE PAY AFTER YOU HAVE SIGNED UP BELOW.|
Cancellation/Partial Attendance: Please review the AOC cancellation policy.
Please pay by 11.24.19 if you wish to participate in this event. There is no refund once you sign up after this date. We have to purchase food so if you cancel please consider your $15.00 as a donation to the AOC. I'm sorry, truly, it takes a lot of work and money to plan an event like this. I hope you understand.