Add this event to your calendar (Outlook, iCalendar)
Add REGISTRATION REMINDER to your calendar
Jekyll Island Beach Adventure
|Event Location:||Jekyl Island|
|Date(s) & Time:||Fri, Apr 23 2010 8:00 am >> N/A (Carpool Departure: 8:00 am *log in for location*)|
|Registration Opens:||Thu, Feb 25 2010 9:00 pm|
|Registration Cut Off:||Thu, Apr 15 2010 9:00 pm|
|Event Duration:||3 Days and 2 Nights|
|Difficulty Rating:||D2: Easy to Moderate|
|Trip Leader(s):||Lisa Maldonado|
Email Trip Leader(s)
You must be logged in to get the Trip Leader contact information.
|Member Cost:||$20.00/Person (See Detailed Cost Info Below)|
|Who's Invited:||Members Only, 21 And Older Only|
|Maximum Group Size:||20|
|Minimum Group Size:||10|
|Number Registered So Far:||20 / 0 (To see who's signed up, log in to the Member Area)|
|Are Dogs Permitted:||No|
|We Will be camping at the Jekyl Island Campground in one of the group sites. There will be access to clean restrooms and showers.|
Bring your bicycle. There are bicycle trails all over the island. On Saturday we will do a short hike on the nature trails through the marshes. There will be plenty of time for walks on the beach and swimming. Meals are not included in the cost of the trip. You may bring your own food or go to one of the restaurants in the area.
|How to Get There:|
|Carpool to Event Distance (round trip):||622Mile(s)|
|Carpool Departure Time:||8:00 am|
|Carpool Location:||Log in for location|
|Carpool Directions:||Log in for directions|
|Carpool Cost:||Estimated cost per vehicle for this event is $248.80 using a reimbursement rate guideline of $0.400 per mile. The total amount should be divided by the number of people in the vehicle, including the driver. This is a guideline, not a rule, for drivers but the cost should not be higher unless there are extenuating circumstances.|
Important information for paid events in which payment is managed through the AOC:
- Payment must be received by the payment due date and prior to participation in the event.
- Some paid events require a minimum number of registered participants. If that number is not met, the event will be canceled and refunds will be issued to those who have already paid.
- Third-party vendors often require damage deposits. Each registrant agrees to be liable for and required to reimburse the Atlanta Outdoor Club for any withheld deposits due to the actions of or damages caused by that registrant.
- No partial payments. All registrants must pay the posted Member Cost regardless of any agreement you may have with any party involved in the event.
- Read the event description carefully for additional information, and contact the trip leader(s) with any questions.
* We encourage all members to follow our Etiquette Guidelines while participating in AOC events.
|Cost & Payment:|
|Cost Includes:||Payment must be made by April 15|
|Payment Cut Off:||Payment must be received by the AOC on Thu, Apr 15 2010.|
|Make a Payment:||Click here for the details. PLEASE PAY AFTER YOU HAVE SIGNED UP BELOW.|
Cancellation/Partial Attendance: Please review the AOC cancellation policy.
*Note: Refunds up until April 17th. No refunds will be given after April 17th unless there is a waiting list and someone takes your spot.