Add this event to your calendar (Outlook, iCalendar)
Add REGISTRATION REMINDER to your calendar
AOC Annual Picnic at Lake Allatoona - rescheduled from August 2022
|Event Type:||AOC Picnic|
|Event Location:||Red Top Mountain State Park, just 30 mi. north of Atlanta via I-75|
|Date(s) & Time:||Sat, May 6 2023 11:00 am >> Sat, May 6 2023 5:00 pm|
|Registration Opens:||Fri, Dec 16 2022 7:00 pm|
|Registration Cut Off:||Sun, Apr 30 2023 10:00 pm|
|Event Duration:||6 Hours|
|Difficulty Rating:||D1: Easy|
|Trip Leader(s):||Lisa Maldonado|
Email Trip Leader(s)
You must be logged in to get the Trip Leader contact information.
|Member Cost:||$20.00/Person (See Detailed Cost Info Below)|
|Who's Invited:||Members Only, 21 And Older Only|
|Maximum Group Size:||40|
|Minimum Group Size:||15|
|Number Registered So Far:||24 / 0 (To see who's signed up, log in to the Member Area)|
|Are Dogs Permitted:||No|
Come Celebrate with us the AOC Annual Picnic overlooking lovely Lake Allatoona!
We'll have food, hot off the grill!
Please bring your own cup to drink from. This will help us to be green and cut down on paper goods
Tons of fun organized GAMES!
Tug- o'-War, No-Hands Volleyball Race, Egg Toss for Distance, Scavenger Hunt, & Balloon Busting Race.
Sign up for specific games when you check in at the Picnic.
- Supervised by Games Master Charlie Cottingham
He'll need a few volunteers.
Enjoy these other "play-'em-yourself" games: Volleyball, Badminton, Frisbee, Horseshoes, & Redneck Golf
We are looking to have a great time this year, so come in your best spirits!
This is an ADULT ONLY activity just like all AOC events. Georgia state parks do not allow alcohol, and the AOC is not responsible for any alcohol you bring.
Sorry, no dogs allowed at this event.
|How to Get There:|
Take I-75 North to exit 285 Red Top Mtn Road. Take a right at the top of the ramp and go 1 mile to reach the park. You will cross over a bridge and take your first right into our area. if parking is full here go another 50 yards and park on the left in the overflow parking area.
Please make payment by April 30th. After the cut off date of April 30th, you will be moved to the waitlist.
Important information for paid events in which payment is managed through the AOC:
- Payment must be received by the payment due date and prior to participation in the event.
- Some paid events require a minimum number of registered participants. If that number is not met, the event will be canceled and refunds will be issued to those who have already paid.
- Third-party vendors often require damage deposits. Each registrant agrees to be liable for and required to reimburse the Atlanta Outdoor Club for any withheld deposits due to the actions of or damages caused by that registrant.
- No partial payments. All registrants must pay the posted Member Cost regardless of any agreement you may have with any party involved in the event.
- Read the event description carefully for additional information, and contact the trip leader(s) with any questions.
* We encourage all members to follow our Etiquette Guidelines while participating in AOC events.
|Cost & Payment:|
Everything mentioned in the itinerary. It does not include parking fees.
|Payment Cut Off:||Payment must be received by the AOC on Sun, Apr 30 2023.|
|Make a Payment:||Click here for the details. PLEASE PAY AFTER YOU HAVE SIGNED UP BELOW.|
Cancellation/Partial Attendance: Please review the AOC cancellation policy.
Sorry, no refunds on this event. This event takes place rain or shine.