Add this event to your calendar (Outlook, iCalendar)
Add REGISTRATION REMINDER to your calendar
Holiday Social - Elsewhere Brewing Co
|Event Type:||Holiday Social|
|Event Location:||1039 Grant Park Suite B34 Atlanta, GA 30315|
|Date(s) & Time:||Sun, Dec 4 2022 6:00 pm >> Sun, Dec 4 2022 9:00 pm|
|Registration Opens:||Sat, Oct 29 2022 8:00 pm|
|Registration Cut Off:||Tue, Nov 22 2022 12:00 am|
|Event Duration:||3 Hours|
|Difficulty Rating:||D1: Easy|
|Trip Leader(s):||Richard A. Zalik|
Email Trip Leader(s)
You must be logged in to get the Trip Leader contact information.
|Member Cost:||$20.00/Person (See Detailed Cost Info Below)|
|Who's Invited:||Members Only, 21 And Older Only|
|Maximum Group Size:||100|
|Minimum Group Size:||10|
|Number Registered So Far:||100 / 2 (To see who's signed up, log in to the Member Area)|
|Are Dogs Permitted:||No|
Come on out and join the
Atlanta Outdoor Club for our annual Holiday Social at
Elsewhere Brewing Co December 4 @ 6:00 pm
1039 Grant Park, Suite B34
ATLANTA, GA 30315
The AOC will provide food for this party. Your $20 contribution will help to pay for the cost of this event, including the food and any extra items purchased, such as supplies, prizes, etc.
|How to Get There:|
1039 Grant Park Suite B34 Atlanta, GA 30315
Important information for paid events in which payment is managed through the AOC:
- Payment must be received by the payment due date and prior to participation in the event.
- Some paid events require a minimum number of registered participants. If that number is not met, the event will be canceled and refunds will be issued to those who have already paid.
- Third-party vendors often require damage deposits. Each registrant agrees to be liable for and required to reimburse the Atlanta Outdoor Club for any withheld deposits due to the actions of or damages caused by that registrant.
- No partial payments. All registrants must pay the posted Member Cost regardless of any agreement you may have with any party involved in the event.
- Read the event description carefully for additional information, and contact the trip leader(s) with any questions.
* We encourage all members to follow our Etiquette Guidelines while participating in AOC events.
|Cost & Payment:|
The party, the venue, the food and a great time! How can you beat that for $20.00?
|Payment Cut Off:||Payment must be received by the AOC on Tue, Nov 22 2022.|
|Make a Payment:||Click here for the details. PLEASE PAY AFTER YOU HAVE SIGNED UP BELOW.|
Cancellation/Partial Attendance: Please review the AOC cancellation policy.
Please pay by 11.21.22 if you wish to participate in this event. There is no refund once you sign up. We have to purchase food so if you cancel please consider your $20.00 as a donation to the AOC. I'm sorry, truly, it takes a lot of work and money to plan an event like this. I hope you understand.