Add this event to your calendar (Outlook, iCalendar)
Add REGISTRATION REMINDER to your calendar
Evening Hike at Little Mulberry
|Event Location:||Little Mulberry Park - Fence Road Entrance|
|Date(s) & Time:||Sun, Mar 19 2023 4:00 pm >> Sun, Mar 19 2023 6:00 pm|
|Registration Opens:||Thu, Mar 16 2023 6:00 pm|
|Registration Cut Off:||Sun, Mar 19 2023 12:00 pm|
|Event Duration:||2 Hours|
|Difficulty Rating:||D2: Easy to Moderate|
|Trip Leader(s):||Myra Kincaid|
Email Trip Leader(s)
You must be logged in to get the Trip Leader contact information.
|Who's Invited:||Members Only, 21 And Older Only|
|Maximum Group Size:||12|
|Minimum Group Size:||2|
|Number Registered So Far:||4 / 0 (To see who's signed up, log in to the Member Area)|
|Are Dogs Permitted:||No|
This hike will include the horse trail in the Little Mulberry Park. This trail is surprisingly steep for it's location and includes the highest point in Gwinnett county.
We will meet at the Fence Road entrance, in front of the bathroom building.
|How to Get There:|
3855 Fence Road, Auburn GA 30011
1. Turn right on Hamilton Mill Rd, exit 120 - Go 0.1 miles
2. Take first left onto GA 124 North - Go 1.9 miles
3. Turn rightright onto onto Mineral Springs RdMineral Springs Rd - Go 2.9 miles
4. Turn Right on Clack Road - Go 0.47 miles
5. Turn Right on Fence Road - Go 404 feet
6. Turn right into the Little Mulberry park entrance at the sign
* We encourage all members to follow our Etiquette Guidelines while participating in AOC events.
Cancellation/Partial Attendance: Please review the AOC cancellation policy.