Add this event to your calendar (Outlook, iCalendar)
Add REGISTRATION REMINDER to your calendar
AOC Annual Picnic
|Event Type:||AOC Picnic|
|Event Location:||Red Top Mountain State Park|
|Date(s) & Time:||Sat, Jul 16 2011 11:00 am >> Sat, Jul 16 2011 6:00 pm|
|Registration Opens:||Fri, Apr 8 2011 9:00 am|
|Registration Cut Off:||Tue, Jun 28 2011 12:00 pm|
|Event Duration:||7 Hours|
|Difficulty Rating:||D1: Easy|
|Trip Leader(s):||Lisa Maldonado|
Email Trip Leader(s)
You must be logged in to get the Trip Leader contact information.
|Member Cost:||$12.00/Person (See Detailed Cost Info Below)|
|Who's Invited:||Members Only, 21 And Older Only|
|Maximum Group Size:||200|
|Minimum Group Size:||40|
|Number Registered So Far:||202 / 0 (To see who's signed up, log in to the Member Area)|
|Are Dogs Permitted:||No|
It's time again for the AOC Annual Picnic!
We'll have food, hot off the grill, prepared by our Head Chef, Larry Cooper and his Assistants:
Live music from AOC member, Hot Carltons
Tons of fun organized GAMES: Tug-o'-War, Watermelon Eating Contest, Egg Toss for Distance, Scavenger Hunt, and for a change of pace this year, "Flour Power!" and a "Paddling Tug-o'War!"
Sign up for specific games when you check in
at the Picnic, or in advance at our
next AOC Social.
...supervised by our Games Master,
Enjoy these other "play-em-yourself" games:
Volleyball, Badminton, Frisbee, Horseshoes,
& Redneck Golf.
Free Boating Activities
And other foolishness :-)
*** WE DO STILL HAVE A NEED FOR A FEW GRILLS! IF YOU HAVE ONE YOU CAN BRING FOR THE DAY PLEASE CONTACT LISA OR JAIME. ***
Sorry, no dogs allowed at this event.
Come have fun with us. This will be the best AOC picnic ever!
|How to Get There:|
Take I-75 North to exit 285 red Top Mtn Road. Take at right at the top of the ramp and go 1 mile to reach the park. You will cross over a bridge and take your first right into our area. if parking is full here go another 50 yards and park on the left in the overflow parking area.
Before June 1st: Payment must be received before June 1st to get the discount. Registration alone does not qualify you for the discount.
Important information for paid events in which payment is managed through the AOC:
- Payment must be received by the payment due date and prior to participation in the event.
- Some paid events require a minimum number of registered participants. If that number is not met, the event will be canceled and refunds will be issued to those who have already paid.
- Third-party vendors often require damage deposits. Each registrant agrees to be liable for and required to reimburse the Atlanta Outdoor Club for any withheld deposits due to the actions of or damages caused by that registrant.
- No partial payments. All registrants must pay the posted Member Cost regardless of any agreement you may have with any party involved in the event.
- Read the event description carefully for additional information, and contact the trip leader(s) with any questions.
* We encourage all members to follow our Etiquette Guidelines while participating in AOC events.
|Cost & Payment:|
Everything mentioned in the itinerary. It does not include parking fees.
|Payment Cut Off:||Payment must be received by the AOC on Tue, Jun 28 2011.|
|Make a Payment:||Click here for the details. PLEASE PAY AFTER YOU HAVE SIGNED UP BELOW.|
Cancellation/Partial Attendance: Please review the AOC cancellation policy.
Sorry, no refunds on this event. This event takes place rain or shine.