Add this event to your calendar (Outlook, iCalendar)
Add REGISTRATION REMINDER to your calendar
Mountain Biking at Harbins Park (Gwinnett Co)
|Event Type:||Mountain Biking|
|Event Location:||About 7 miles E of Lawrenceville, GA|
|Date(s) & Time:||Sat, Sep 3 2011 8:30 am >> Sat, Sep 3 2011 11:00 am|
|Registration Opens:||Mon, Aug 29 2011 7:00 pm|
|Registration Cut Off:||Fri, Sep 2 2011 10:00 pm|
|Event Duration:||2 Hours 30 Minutes|
|Difficulty Rating:||D4: Moderate to Difficult|
|Trip Leader(s):||Harry F|
Email Trip Leader(s)
You must be logged in to get the Trip Leader contact information.
|Who's Invited:||Members Only, 21 And Older Only|
|Maximum Group Size:||10|
|Minimum Group Size:||3|
|Number Registered So Far:||6 / 0 (To see who's signed up, log in to the Member Area)|
|Are Dogs Permitted:||No|
(Note: Above photo taken at entrance to #4 advanced loop in SE corner of park)
|How to Get There:|
2) Take GA-316 East about 2.0 miles and exit to your Right at Sugarloaf Pkwy.
3) Turn Right onto Sugarloaf Parkway, go about 8.4 miles and exit to your Right at New Hope Rd. (Your GPS may not show that Sugarloaf continues to this point.)
4) Turn Right onto New Hope Road and go about 5.3 miles to Luke Edwards Rd.
5) Turn Right onto Luke Edwards Road and go about 0.5 mile to Harbins Park on your right. We'll meet at in the parking lot near the restrooms. Look or Harry's bright green Honda Element. Parking is free.
2995 Luke Edwards Rd, Dacula, GA 30019
* We encourage all members to follow our Etiquette Guidelines while participating in AOC events.
Cancellation/Partial Attendance: Please review the AOC cancellation policy.