Add this event to your calendar (Outlook, iCalendar)
Add REGISTRATION REMINDER to your calendar
Sailing Cruise on Lake Lanier
|Event Location:||Barefoot Sailing Club (BFSC)|
|Date(s) & Time:||Sat, Jun 24 2006 9:00 am >> N/A|
|Registration Opens:||Mon, Jan 1 2007 12:00 am|
|Registration Cut Off:||Wed, Jun 21 2006 11:59 pm|
|Event Duration:||per itinerary|
|Difficulty Rating:||D2: Easy to Moderate|
|Trip Leader(s):||Tonia Troyer|
Email Trip Leader(s)
You must be logged in to get the Trip Leader contact information.
|Who's Invited:||Members Only, 21 And Older Only|
|Maximum Group Size:||25|
|Minimum Group Size:||2|
|Number Registered So Far:||26 / 0 (To see who's signed up, log in to the Member Area)|
|Are Dogs Permitted:||No|
|Some sailing experience helpful but not necessary. |
Enjoyable day of sailing on the lake – do not make plans for the remainder of the day as there will be no guarantees on what time we will be off the lake!
NOTE: A complete information packet will be emailed to you once registration is complete.
|How to Get There:|
|Event Directions:||Flowery Branch, GA 30542 10:00 a.m. - Meet at Aqualand Marina Ship Store |
Aqualand Marine Ship Store
6800 Lights Ferry Road
Flowery Branch, GA 30542
From Spaghetti Junction:
- Take 85 North
- Take 985 North
- Exit #8 at Friendship Rd. – Cumming: Turn Left
- Approx 2 miles Turn Right onto McEver (4-lane intersection – will turn into 2)
- Drive to the second traffic light you will see a sign for Aqualand on the left
- Turn Left at that traffic light which is Lights Ferry
- Drive to the guard hut and tell him you are sailing with Barefoot Sailing Club
- Take the second “paved” left (or your first intersection) and the ship store will be on your right.
Are Dogs Permitted? No.
Will this event occur rain or shine? Yes.
NOTE: Please be considerate of others. If you sign-up and cannot attend, please e-mail the event leader, so others that may be on a waiting list may attend.
E-mail the event leader to be put on a waiting list if the trip is at the max number of attendees.
* We encourage all members to follow our Etiquette Guidelines while participating in AOC events.
|Cost Includes:||Free but bring sandwiches, munchies and beverages of choice ~ everyone should bring enough to share!|
Cancellation/Partial Attendance: Please review the AOC cancellation policy.