Add this event to your calendar (Outlook, iCalendar)
Add REGISTRATION REMINDER to your calendar
Kennesaw Mountain Fitness Hike - Intermediate to Advanced Hikers
|Event Location:||Kennesaw Mountain National Battlefield Park|
|Date(s) & Time:||Fri, Feb 24 2012 12:00 pm >> Fri, Feb 24 2012 2:30 pm|
|Registration Opens:||Sat, Feb 18 2012 10:30 am|
|Registration Cut Off:||Fri, Feb 24 2012 10:00 am|
|Event Duration:||2 Hours 30 Minutes|
|Difficulty Rating:||D4: Moderate to Difficult|
|Trip Leader(s):||Chris L|
Email Trip Leader(s)
You must be logged in to get the Trip Leader contact information.
|Who's Invited:||Members Only, 21 And Older Only|
|Maximum Group Size:||18|
|Minimum Group Size:||2|
|Number Registered So Far:||16 / 0 (To see who's signed up, log in to the Member Area)|
|Are Dogs Permitted:||Yes|
|How to Get There:|
|Event Directions:||1) I-75 North to exit 267B Hwy 5 Canton Road Connector|
2) If you are not heading west after getting off of the Interstate you are going the wrong way. You should be heading towards US 41 and downtown Marietta after getting off of I-75 onto the Canton Road Connector.
3) You will be tempted to take the first exit off of the Canton Road Connector which is US 41, but do not take it. Proceed over US 41 on a bridge staying on the Canton Road Connector.
4) After crossing US 41 take the next right at a redlight onto Church Street Extenson.
5) You should cross railroad tracks soon.
6) Take a left onto Old US 41 at a redlight. If you get to US 41 again, you have missed the turn onto Old US 41 so turn around.
7) Stay on Old US 41 until you pass in front of the mountain turn left onto Stilesboro Road and an immediate left into the visitor's center parking lot if there are spaces available.
Meet at 11:50 AM at the cannon outside the main entrance of the visitors center. Call the trip leader if you are running late, but please note that we won't wait on you. You will have to try and catch up with the group if you arrive late.
* We encourage all members to follow our Etiquette Guidelines while participating in AOC events.
|Cost Includes:||No cost.|
Cancellation/Partial Attendance: Please review the AOC cancellation policy.