Add this event to your calendar (Outlook, iCalendar)
Add REGISTRATION REMINDER to your calendar
Classic Pioneer Camping - Mistletoe State Park
|Event Location:||Mistletoe State Park|
|Date(s) & Time:||Fri, Jun 20 2014 6:00 pm >> Sun, Jun 22 2014 11:00 am|
|Registration Opens:||Tue, May 20 2014 6:00 pm|
|Registration Cut Off:||Fri, Jun 6 2014 4:00 pm|
|Event Duration:||1 Days 17 Hours|
|Difficulty Rating:||D3: Moderate|
|Trip Leader(s):||Jennifer Howle|
Email Trip Leader(s)
You must be logged in to get the Trip Leader contact information.
|Member Cost:||$36.00/Person (See Detailed Cost Info Below)|
|Who's Invited:||Members Only, 21 And Older Only|
|Maximum Group Size:||25|
|Minimum Group Size:||10|
|Number Registered So Far:||26 / 0 (To see who's signed up, log in to the Member Area)|
|Are Dogs Permitted:||Yes|
For the month of June we are headed to Mistletoe State Park, located on 71,100-acre Clarks Hill Lake near Augusta.
As with all of my trips, everyone pitches in to help cook and clean up afterwards. To keep us organized, I will be e-mailing out a sign-up list for meals. If you have a specific meal you would prefer to cook or clean-up for, please let me know in the notes section when you register for the trip.
*PLEASE NOTE: expect late nights carousing around the campfire, a little dog slobber, and an awesome weekend!
|How to Get There:|
From Atlanta take I-20 E for 117 mi. Take exit 175 toward GA-150 E/Cobbham Rd for 0.2 mi. Keep left at the fork, follow signs for GA-150 E and merge onto GA-150 E/Cobbham Rd
Important information for paid events in which payment is managed through the AOC:
- Payment must be received by the payment due date and prior to participation in the event.
- Some paid events require a minimum number of registered participants. If that number is not met, the event will be canceled and refunds will be issued to those who have already paid.
- Third-party vendors often require damage deposits. Each registrant agrees to be liable for and required to reimburse the Atlanta Outdoor Club for any withheld deposits due to the actions of or damages caused by that registrant.
- No partial payments. All registrants must pay the posted Member Cost regardless of any agreement you may have with any party involved in the event.
- Read the event description carefully for additional information, and contact the trip leader(s) with any questions.
* We encourage all members to follow our Etiquette Guidelines while participating in AOC events.
|Cost & Payment:|
$36 includes campsite rental and all meals.
|Payment Cut Off:||Payment must be received by the AOC on Fri, Jun 6 2014.|
|Make a Payment:||Click here for the details. PLEASE PAY AFTER YOU HAVE SIGNED UP BELOW.|
Cancellation/Partial Attendance: Please review the AOC cancellation policy.
If you cancel on or before June 6, full payment is refundable less a $5 administrative fee. No refund after June 6 unless someone replaces you and pays in full, then you will receive a full refund less a $5 administrative fee.