Add this event to your calendar (Outlook, iCalendar)
Add REGISTRATION REMINDER to your calendar
Hike at Little Mulberry
|Event Location:||Little Mulberry Park - Fence Road Entrance|
|Date(s) & Time:||Sat, Oct 25 2014 12:00 pm >> Sat, Oct 25 2014 3:00 pm|
|Registration Opens:||Wed, Oct 22 2014 12:00 pm|
|Registration Cut Off:||Sat, Oct 25 2014 9:00 am|
|Event Duration:||3 Hours|
|Difficulty Rating:||D3: Moderate|
|Trip Leader(s):||Myra Kincaid|
Email Trip Leader(s)
You must be logged in to get the Trip Leader contact information.
|Who's Invited:||Members Only, 21 And Older Only|
|Maximum Group Size:||12|
|Minimum Group Size:||3|
|Number Registered So Far:||7 / 0 (To see who's signed up, log in to the Member Area)|
|Are Dogs Permitted:||Yes|
This hike will include the equstrian and lakeshore trails.
1. Follow the (paved) West Meadow Trail for ~0.6 miles
2. Veer left onto the Beech trail.
3. Turn right on the connector to the East Mulberry/Equestrian trail
4. Follow the East Mulberry equestrian trail clockwise (This loop is actually 3 miles, not the 4.75 stated on the map)
5. Take left and follow the Miller (Lake) trail clockwise before returning to equestrian trail.
6. Continue around equstrian trail to starting point, and take the connector trail back to Beech Trail
7. Cut across the field back to cars, taking in the panoramic views from Gwinnett's highest point.
|How to Get There:|
1. Turn right on Hamilton Mill Rd, exit 120 - Go 0.1 miles
2. Take first left onto GA 124 North - Go 1.9 miles
3. Turn rightright onto onto Mineral Springs RdMineral Springs Rd - Go 2.9 miles
4. Turn Right on Clack Road - Go 0.47 miles
5. Turn Right on Fence Road - Go 404 feet
6. Turn right into the Little Mulberry park entrance at the sign
* We encourage all members to follow our Etiquette Guidelines while participating in AOC events.
Cancellation/Partial Attendance: Please review the AOC cancellation policy.